CYSS Parent Central Services
Gateway to Child, Youth and School Services. Information source about CYSS and the registration office for all Fort Carson CYSS facilities. Registration is free and valid for one year! Appointments are encouraged for registration to expedite the process.Bldg. 1518, Prussman Road
Phone: (719) 526-1101
Fax: (719) 524-0194
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Current health assessment must be filed within 30 days
- Copy of current sports physical (less than one year old) is required to participate in sports and some SKIES classes
- Proof of income (sponsor and spouse)
- Two emergency contacts other than parents (must be local)
- If a child has asthma, Respiratory Medical Action plan signed by a physician
- If a child has seizures, Seizure Medical Action plan signed by a physician
- If a child has severe allergies requiring Benadryl and/or an EPI Pen, Severe Allergy Medical Action Plan and a Diet Statement (if it is food allergy related) signed by a physician
- If your child has diabetes, Diabetic Medical Action Plan signed by a physician is required.
Complete the Central Registration Package: package can be picked up from the Central Registration Office or printed from or off the CYSS website – http://www.mwrfortcarson.com/ - click on Child, Youth and School Services.
The Health Screening Tool should be filled out and turned in as soon as possible. If your answer is yes to any of the Health Screening tool questions, a review may be needed by our Public Health Nurse and it will be determined at this time if a SNAP (Special Needs Accommodation Process) is needed by the APHN and the ACS EFMP office. Once the determination is made, you will be contacted. The process could take up to 30 days.
This form is also available on the MWR website. It can be filled out and delivered to the Central Registration office or faxed/e-mailed prior to your arrival to Fort Carson. Parents are encouraged to get their children on the waiting list as soon as possible!
Required Registration Forms:
- Registration Packet Checklist
- Registration Packet
- Income Eligibility Form
- Seizure/Emergency Action Plan Form
- Diet Statement Form with letter in Spanish
- Diet Statement Form with letter in English.
As a registered family household you will be able to access Fort Carson’s Webtrac, to make payments, sign up for a variety of classes and sports, make hourly care reservations, get copies of receipts and tax statements. As an unregistered family household, you can pre-register by signing up as a guest.