OFFERED BY THE MOUNTAIN POST WELLNESS CENTER WELLNESS CENTER
Sign-up starts on September 8, 2011! Come get healthy for 3 hours of paid time per week!
Where: Wellness Center – EXPERINCE RESILIENCY!! Mind, Body, Spirit
6303 Wetzel Ave. Bldg 1526
When : Sept 15 & 23, 2011 (includes health screening, assessment, orientation) offered twice a year.
What can the participant expect?
Join the 6-month Civilian Wellness Program for a complete wellness assessment and healthy lifestyle plan. What a great deal to allow one to exercise during the workday and get paid for it!
Come to the Wellness Center located at 6303 Wetzel Ave, building 1526 Rm #263 on the second floor to pick up a registration packet. This is a DOD supported program, all contents of packet must be completed. Completed packet are required including doctor’s clearance and supervisor’s permission to be enrolled.
- Pick-up packets starting Aug 1, 2011 (limit of 1 packet per person; you can’t pick up extra packets for fellow co-workers)
- We are only handing out 150 packets total.
- Physician and supervisor’s clearance required.
- All completed packets must be received NLT Sep 8 (no exceptions please)
- All participants must attend one Lunch & Learn each month (nutrition education)
- Participant can chose to work out at the MPWC or any other gym on Ft Carson, Co
Mountain Post Wellness Health Promotion Coordinator, Selinda Torbert 526-3486/3887 or email Selinda.email@example.com