Outdoor PoolBuilding 1231 Ellis Street Telephone: (719) 526-4456
|Active Duty Lap Swim||6-7 a.m.||6-7 a.m.||6-7 a.m.||6-7 a.m.||6-7 a.m.|
|Military Training||7:15-8:15 a.m.||7:15-8:15 a.m.||7:15-8:15 a.m.||7:15-8:15 a.m.||7:15-8:15 a.m.|
|Lap Swim||8:30-10 a.m.||8:30-10 a.m.||8:30-10 a.m.||8:30-10 a.m.||8:30-10 a.m.||10-11:45 a.m.||10:11:45 a.m.|
|Open Swim||10-6 p.m.||10-6 p.m.||10-6 p.m.||10-6 p.m.||10-6 p.m.||12-6 p.m.||12-6 p.m.|
|Twilight Swim||6-8 p.m.|
|Pool Parties (by reservation only)||6:30-9:30 p.m.||6:30-9:30 p.m.||6:30-9:30 p.m.***|
***Inclement Weather Make-up only
- Non-military (no military identification suchs as DEERS ID or CAC) must be accompanied by a patron with valid military identification.
- Dependent children who do not have military identification must be accompanied by an adult with valid military identification.
- Children under 13 (with military identification) must be accompanied by an adult aged 17 or older.
- The age to go to the pool unaccompanied is 13 or older.
- Patrons aged 13 and older, with valid military identification, can bring a maximum of 5 guests.
Important Things To Remember/FAQ’s
- No outside food or drinks allowed, except for water.
- No outside coolers allowed in the pool area.
- No glass containers
- All inflatables (“floaties”) must be US Coast Guard approved. Non-US Coast Guard approved inflatables will not be allowed in the water.
- Please wear appropriate swimming attire (Specifically, clothing designed to be worn for swimming or with swimsuits)
- Pool is cleared for thuderstorms and remains closed until the storm is gone for at least 30 minutes.
- Rain checks will not be issued this year for any reason.
Daily Pass Prices:
- Active Duty: FREE (with ID card)
- Ages 0-3: FREE
- Active Duty PT Lap Swim: FREE
- Daily Pass (required for ages 4 & up , contractors with CAC included): $2
- Non-military visitors: $5 daily pass
- Water Aerobics: $3.00
Individual Pass Prices:
- Punch card (10 visits): $20
- Individual pass: $75
- Senior pass: $60
Family Pass Prices:
- Pass for 12 months for 5 or more people: $125.00
- Pass for 12 months for 2-4 people: $100.00
Seasonal Pass Prices (Passes valid from May 31-Sep. 5, 2012):
- Individual Pass: $60
- Senior Pass: $45
- Family 5 or more people: $100
- Family 4 or less people: $75
- Pool parties can be held on Fridays, Saturdays, and
- Sundays by reservation. Call for rates and scheduling. What better way to celebrate your special day!
- Fully operational snack bar, and is available for private party rentals.
- L-shaped 50 meter Olympic sized pool
- One and three meter diving boards
- Lap Swim
- Two wading pools
- Three water slide
- Programs and Specials
- Open Swim
- Water Survival Training
Drown Proofing (active duty military training)
Monday-Friday during unit training hours at the Outdoor Pool
Cost: $35 a day
Memorandum is required to request training dates. Download the memorandum here: (Military Training Request Form), request it at the Indoor Pool. Advance registration is required. A Pool Supervisor must approve and sign for the training dates.
Pool Parties (Outdoor Pool)
A refreshing way to celebrate! Parties are offered at the on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting at 6 p.m. and can go as long as the reservation holder requests
- The maximum number of guests in the water is 75.
- Reservations should me made in person as a memorandum has to be filled out and signed.
- Payment is due on the day of the party when an accurate count can be made.
Fees for the first hour:
- 1-5 patrons: $55
- 16-20 patrons: $70
- 31-50 patrons: $100
- Flat Rate of $55 for each additional hour