- Non-military (no military identification suchs as DEERS ID or CAC) must be accompanied by a patron with valid military identification.
- Dependent children who do not have military identification must be accompanied by an adult with valid military identification.
- Children under 13 (with military identification) must be accompanied by an adult aged 17 or older.
- The age to go to the pool unaccompanied is 13 or older.
- Patrons aged 13 and older, with valid military identification, can bring a maximum of 5 guests.
Important Things To Remember/FAQ’s
- No outside food or drinks allowed, except for water.
- No outside coolers allowed in the pool area.
- No glass containers
- All inflatables (“floaties”) must be US Coast Guard approved. Non-US Coast Guard approved inflatables will not be allowed in the water.
- Please wear appropriate swimming attire (Specifically, clothing designed to be worn for swimming or with swimsuits)
Daily Pass Prices:
- Active Duty: FREE (with ID card)
- Ages 0-3: FREE
- Active Duty PT Lap Swim: FREE
- Daily Pass (required for 4yr and up): $2
- Non-military visitors: $5 daily pass
- Water Aerobics: $3.00
- Punch card (10 visits): $20
- Individual pass: $75
- Senior pass: $60
- Pass for 12 months for 5 or more people: $125.00
- Pass for 12 months for 2-4 people: $100.00
Seasonal Passes (Valid May 31-Sep. 5, 2012):
- Individual Pass: $60
- Senior Pass: $45
- Family 5 or more people: $100
- Family 4 or less people: $75
- Punch Cards (10 visit): $30.00