The Best Hometown in the Army brought to you by Fort Carson MWR
Building 1925, Specker Avenue across from the Special Events Center, near Prussman Boulevard
719-526-2706 / 719-524-2305
Open daily from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
New Hours Effective February 1:
- Monday to Friday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and training holidays from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Open to the following users (Must present valid ID issued by Department of Defense):
- Active Duty
- Family Members
- Installation Contractors
- A guest accompanied by a holder of DoD ID Card
- Patrons ages 13-15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult 18 years or older with valid military identification
- Patrons ages 16 and above may be unaccompanied
- Patrons must be 18 or older to sign in a guest.
- Patrons must be 13 or older to use the running track.
- No strollers allowed on running track
- No standing on running track